- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup So Good Regular
- 2 tbs flour
- 1 tsp dry mustard powder
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tbs extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 shallots, diced
- 3 bunches asparagus, cut into 2cm slices
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Lightly grease a 20cm round dish. Set aside.
- Beat eggs, So Good, flour, and dry mustard together. Stir in cheese. Set aside.
- Heat a medium frying pan. Add the olive oil and saute the shallots until tender. Add asparagus and continue sauteing for 2-3 minutes or until the asparagus is slightly cooked.
- Pour cooked asparagus and shallots into the egg mixture and stir until combined. Pour into the prepared dish and bake for 20-25 minutes or until done.
Saturated Fat (g)4.7
Dietary Fibre (g)0.9