It can be hard to replicate the café experience at home. Therefore, So Good has worked with Australian Baristas to develop the ideal formulation, allowing you to get that café quality in the comfort of your own kitchen.
- Keep your So Good Barista milk refrigerated and shake well before use.
- Pour your desired amount of So Good Barista milk into a milk frothing jug.
- Slowly submerge the steam wand of your machine to just below the surface of the So Good Barista milk while heating to 40°C.
- Tilt the jug while lowering the steam wand slightly and continue the whirlpool motion until the milk reaches 60°C.
- Give the jug one firm tap on the counter to disperse any bubbles.
- Swirl the So Good Barista milk around the jug to polish the milk.
- When pouring, do it slowly to ensure you get a silky smooth texture.
- Once opened, keep refrigerated.