- 1 1/4 cups white plain flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup So Good Lite soy milk
- 2 cups corn kernels, drained
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbs coriander, chopped
- 1 tbs olive oil
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt into a large bowl.
- Combine the sweet chilli sauce, egg and So Good Lite, blend with the corn, onion and herbs. Add to the dry ingredients, stirring gently, until just combined.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frypan. Place tablespoons of batter into the pan and cook until lightly browned on each side.
- Serve immediately with a tomato salsa sauce.
- Serve with a salad, or enjoy as a patty on a salad burger.