- 3 tbs cornflour
- 2 tbs water
- 1 ½ cups So Good Vanilla Bliss soy milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- In a small bowl, combine cornflour and water to form a paste - make sure that there are no lumps.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, stir together So Good Bliss, vanilla, sugar, cocoa and cornflour mixture. Cook, stirring constantly, until the mixture boils. Turn the heat down to low, and continue to cook and stir constantly, until the mixture thickens. Remove from heat.
- Pudding will continue to thicken as it cools. Allow to cool 5 minutes, then place in refrigerator until completely cold.
- Serve with So Good Vanilla Bliss frozen dessert.
Remember to always check the label of each ingredient to ensure it is gluten free.