- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 ¾ cups arborio rice
- 100g dehydrated peas
- 1L Sanitarium So Good Oat No Added Sugar Milk
- 20g salt reduced vegetable stock cubes, crushed
- 500g pumpkin, peeled, deseeded, cubed
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a heavy-based oven-proof saucepan. Add onion and garlic and sauté until soft and translucent.
- Add rice, peas, milk and stock cubes. Stir though and bring to a boil.
- Meanwhile, brush pumpkin with oil and transfer to a lined baking tray.
- Place pumpkin in a hot oven, 200°C on top shelf. Cover risotto dish with lid and transfer to the same oven. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Stir pumpkin through risotto and serve.
- Serving suggestion: garnish with lemon zest.
- Instead of pumpkin try adding kumara or any tinned veggies.
Saturated Fat (g)2
Dietary Fibre (g)5.7