- 100g frozen unsweetened acai, roughly broken
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- ½ cup berries of choice
- 1 frozen banana, chopped
- 1 cup So Good Almond Milk Unsweetened
- 2 tablespoons granola or natural muesli
- 2 tablespoons berries of choice
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- Place acai, pomegranate seeds, berries, banana and almond milk in a blender and blend until thick and creamy.
- Pour mixture into bowl and top with granola, chia seeds, pomegranate and berries of choice.
- Pomegranate can be replaced with ½ cup any extra berries of choice
- Acai is a frozen product found at health food shops
- Fresh or frozen berries can be used in this recipe
Saturated Fat (g)1
Dietary Fibre (g)10.5