- 1/2 cup So Good Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 8 large eggs
- 1 large red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 50 g feta cheese
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat griller to high. Whisk together eggs and So Good milk. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Place a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat and drizzle in the olive oil. Add the capsicum and cook 2 minutes. Add onion and cook a further 5 minutes until onion and capsicum are soft. Add spinach and stir to wilt.
- Pour egg mixture over vegetables and gently shake pan. Cook 2 minutes to set base. Meanwhile, crumble feta over top.
- Transfer pan to oven and cook under griller 8 - 10 minutes, until centre is set and edges are golden.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- If you don’t have an oven-safe skillet, transfer capsicum and onion to a medium baking dish. Continue from step 3, baking at 200°C (390°F) for 20 – 25 minutes until puffed in the centre.
Saturated Fat (g)3
Dietary Fibre (g)1.8