- 2 1/2 cups plain flour
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups So Good Oat Milk No Added Sugar
- 1 cup juice from beetroot juice can
- 3 Tbsp olive or rice bran oil
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1tsp icing sugar
- Coconut yoghurt and maple syrup to serve (optional)
- Whisk together flour, brown sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Add the So Good Oat Milk, beetroot juice, oil and vanilla extract, then mix until smooth.
- Add a drizzle of oil to a frying pan, then place over a medium heat. Drop spoonfuls of batter into the hot pan, and cook until bubbles form on the surface. Flip and continue cooking for 2 minutes. Transfer to a plate and repeat with the remaining batter.
- Stack the cooked pancakes on a plate. Sift powdered sugar over and garnish with fresh berries as desired. Serve immediately with coconut yoghurt and maple syrup if desired, and enjoy.
Saturated Fat (g)1
Dietary Fibre (g)2