- 2 small zucchini (courgette)
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup So Good Almond Coconut Milk Unsweetened
- ¼ cup oat flour (blitz regular oats in food processor or blender)
- 1 tbs parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- cooking oil
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Slice zucchini (courgette) into "fries"
- Combine So Good and egg into a small bowl.
- In another bowl combine parmesan, oat flour and salt and pepper.
- Soak the fries in the egg mixture.
- Roll in dry mixture until fully covered.
- Place the crumbed zucchini (courgette) on the baking tray.
- Spray lightly with your preferred oil (I use olive)
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.