Skip to content
- 1 1/4 cups So Good™ Oat Milk
- 1 cup raw cashews (150g)
- 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp tahini
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp ground turmeric
- Combine all ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour mixture into a medium non-stick saucepan and heat on medium-low, stirring frequently, until mixture is gently bubbling and has thickened to a good dipping consistency (around 5-10 minutes).
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. If dip thickens too much, add a little extra oat milk.
- Transfer to a bowl and serve with your favourite dipping foods - tortilla chips, fresh bread, raw veggies and crackers are all great options.
- This dip can easily catch on the bottom of the saucepan - avoid thickening on too high a heat, and stir frequently.
- A little smoked paprika and chopped fresh parsley or coriander make a great garnish!
Saturated Fat (g)