Rax N Vikashni Chetty
Lulu Talei Samisoni
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This Promotion is conducted across Facebook social media platform and you must comply with the rules of Facebook. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not Facebook. Facebook is in no way responsible for any aspect of the Promotion.
- The organiser of this Promotion is Sanitarium Health & Wellbeing Company (“Promoter”) of 124 Pah Rd, Royal Oak, Auckland 1023. Phone number: 0800 100 257.
- The Promotion commences at 3:00 pm (NZST) on Thursday 24th of February 2022 and closes at 11:59 pm (NZST) on Sunday 20th March 2022 (“Promotional Period”).
- No entries will be accepted after the close of the Promotional Period. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late or misdirected entries or for any delays or failures in any delivery service or equipment.
PRIZES AND METHOD OF SELECTING THE WINNER:
- Participants can enter the Promotion during the Promotional Period by visiting the SO GOOD ™ NZ Facebook or Instagram page and commenting on the Promotion page with their own shake/smoothie recipe. The Promoter and ‘foodie judges’ will at its discretion select its top two to four recipes (total 8-16 recipes to be judged) on the Friday the 4th of March and Friday the 11th of March. Once each of the ‘3 foodie judges’ have chosen their favourite smoothie they will go into the finals for public voting via the SO GOOD ™ NZ Facebook & Instagram pages from the 14th of March to the 20th of March (“Public Voting Period”). The Promotor and foodie judge’s decision in selecting the top three (3) recipes to go into the finals voting stage is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Smoothie submissions/entries to the promotion is open from 9am 25th of February and closes 9am 11th of March.
Round 1 of voting between the judges concludes at 10am on the 4th of March
Round 2 of voting between the judges concludes at 10am on the 11th of March
Public voting commences at 12pm 14th of March and closes at 11:59pm on the 20th of March.
- The recipe that receives the most votes at the end of the Public Voting Period will win however if there is a draw, the foodie judges will collectively choose the winner.
- The prizes awarded in this promotion are as follows
|Total Prize Pool Value
|1 x portable So Good Boose Blender, 1 x Carton of So Good Almond Milk, 2 x OOB organic smoothie mixes
|Each of the 5 x runner ups
|Your choice of either Samsung Galaxy Watch4 40mm BT Aluminium Gold/Black OR Apple Watch Series 3 GPS 42mm Silver Aluminium Case, 1 x portable So Good Boose Blender, 12 x So Good supermarket voucher, 4 x Handmade Ceramic Deep Dish Bowl, 1 x OOB organic smoothie mix, Tasty Twins book
|The Overall Winner
|1 x portable So Good Boose Blender, 1 x Carton of So Good
|Each of the 20 Random Draw Winners
- If a prize item cannot be fulfilled, the promoter may offer the prize winner an alternative item of equal or greater value than the item specified at the Promoter’s discretion. The prize is not otherwise exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- If for any reason a winner does not take or claim a prize by the time stipulated by the Promotor, then the prize will be forfeited.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
- Entry is restricted to New Zealand residents. By entering this Promotion you represent that you are eligible to enter. Eligible entrants can only enter the Promotion in their own name.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process including the submitting of any entries which do not comply with these terms and conditions.
- During finals voting, a recipe may only be voted by any person one time. The Promoter reserves the right to discount any votes that it believes may have been cast or received in bad faith.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing Instagram or Facebook is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of entering this Promotion or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The entrant indemnifies the Promoter against loss caused by any infringement of third party intellectual property that arises in respect of any recipe submitted by an individual.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the competition and these terms and conditions at any time.