- 750g kumara peeled and chopped
- 2 cups water
- 2 tsp canola oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tsp vegan red curry paste
- 2 tbs lemon grass, chopped
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 ¼ tsp salt
- 2 cups So Good Regular soy milk
- 1 cup lite coconut milk
- 2 tsp fresh coriander, chopped
- Place kumara and water in a large saucepan. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat, cover and simmer until kumara is soft.
- Heat oil in a frypan. Saute onion, curry paste and lemon grass until soft.
- Remove from heat and add to kumara.
- Add brown sugar, salt, So Good Regular, and coconut milk. Blend or process mixture until smooth and creamy.
- Reheat but do not boil. Stir through coriander. Serve garnished with extra coriander.
- Prepared curry pastes can differ in spice levels, if you’re spice-sensitive, you may want to use 2 tsp instead of 3. Check the ingredients to ensure the curry paste is vegetarian.
Saturated Fat (g)0.5
Dietary Fibre (g)2.3