- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tbs yellow curry paste
- 2 cups reduced salt vegetable stock
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup So Good™ Almond Milk Unsweetened
- 1/2 cup reduced fat coconut milk
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 200g vermicelli noodles
- Heat oil in a large saucepan and sauté garlic, ginger and capsicum.
- Add turmeric and yellow curry paste and sauté for 1 minute.
- Stir through stock, water, almond milk and coconut milk. Bring mixture to the boil then reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add broccoli and heat through.
- Divide noodles between four individual serving bowls and pour over soup. Stand for a few minutes to cook noodles.
- Add a squeeze of lime and serve garnished with coriander.
- Noodles can be folded through the boiling broth on the stove then divided among serving bowls
- Any variety of vegetables can be added to this recipe
Saturated Fat (g)3
Dietary Fibre (g)4.8