- 1 tbs oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 2 medium courgettes diced
- 1 small eggplant, diced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 415g can Italian style tomatoes, chopped
- 140g carton tomato paste, no added salt
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp salt (optional)
- 8 lasagne sheets
- ½ cup grated soy cheese, extra
- 4 tbs flour
- 3 cups So Good Regular soy milk
- ½ tsp salt (optional)
- ½ cup grated soy cheese
- Heat oil in a large saucepan. Saute vegetables until tender. Stir through remaining tomato sauce ingredients and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Place flour in a saucepan or bowl. Gradually add So Good, stirring until smooth. Place over medium heat and stir or microwave on HIGH for 7 minutes, (stirring after every minute) until mixture boils and thickens. Stir through salt and soy cheese.
- To assemble, place a layer of lasagne sheets over the base of a lightly greased 20cm x 33cm ovenproof dish. Spread with half of the tomato mixture, then half the white sauce mixture. Repeat lasagne sheets, tomato and white sauce layers, ending with white sauce. Sprinkle with extra soy cheese.
- Bake in moderate oven, 180°C, for 40 minutes.
- Some soy cheeses contain casein, a milk protein, so these cheeses may be unsuitable for those with milk allergies.
- To make this lasagne gluten free, simply swap the flour for gluten free flour, and use gluten free lasagne sheets instead of wheat lasagne sheets.
Saturated Fat (g)2
Dietary Fibre (g)8