- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 2-3 tbs green curry paste, to taste
- 500g peeled pumpkin, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 cups torn kale leaves
- 250g snow peas, sliced
- 2 cups So Good™ Original Cashew Milk
- 1 tbs lime juice
- 2 tsp reduced salt soy sauce or tamari, to taste
- Place a large saucepan over medium heat. Add oil and onion and sauté 3–4 minutes until just starting to colour. Add curry paste and cook for 1 minute further, until fragrant.
- Add pumpkin to pan with onions and stir to coat. Add water, cover immediately, and reduce heat to medium low. Simmer for 15 minutes or until pumpkin is just tender.
- Add kale and snow peas to pan, re-cover and cook a further 3–5 minutes until kale is wilted and snow peas are bright green.
- Add cashew milk, stir well and cook until sauce is just heated through but don’t boil. Stir through lime juice and soy sauce to taste.
- Serve warm with cooked brown rice, coriander and lime wedges.
- Prepared green curry pastes can differ in spice levels, if you’re spice-sensitive, you may want to use 2 tbs instead of 3. Check the ingredients to ensure the curry paste is vegetarian.
- Store leftovers in a covered container in the fridge, the curry re-heats perfectly for lunch the next day.
Saturated Fat (g)3
Dietary Fibre (g)9