- 3/4 cup buckwheat flour
- 2 tbs flaxseed meal
- 1 tsp gluten free baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1 1/2 cup So Good™ Almond Milk Unsweetened
- 1 tbs olive oil
- Place all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine banana and almond milk and fold into dry ingredients until just combined.
- Heat oil in a frypan and using a 1/4 cup measure spoon mixture into pan. Cook on both sides until golden brown. Serves 6
- Serve topped with sliced banana, flaked almonds, coconut shavings and maple syrup and coconut yoghurt
- The natural sugars in the bananas sweeten the pancakes, use ripe bananas for the best taste.
Saturated Fat (g)1
Dietary Fibre (g)3.6