- 2 x 200g packs tofu curd, cubed
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons peanut or vegetable oil
- 1 shallots or small onion, peeled, finely chopped
- 2-3 tablespoons green curry paste
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 150g snow peas, sliced
- 1 cup (200g) fresh or frozen peas
- 1 teaspoon raw sugar, optional
- 4 cups (1 litre) So Good Regular soy milk
- 1 lime or small lemon, juice of
- To garnish, pea sprouts, shredded spring onion, fresh coriander leaves
- Toss the tofu cubes in soy sauce and leave to marinate for 15 minutes or so while you prepare the vegetables.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan until hot. Drain the tofu cubes and stir-fry at a high temperature until well browned on all sides and just firm. Drain on kitchen paper towel.
- Wipe out the wok. Add the shallots and the green curry a paste and stir well. When the paste smells really fragrant, return the tofu to the wok and mix it into the paste, reheating the ingredients as you stir. Add the vegetables and continue to stir.
- Pour over the Sanitarium So Good Soy milk Regular. Season to taste with 1 teaspoon sugar if needed to reduce spice and balance flavour. Heat through for 5 minutes, until the vegetables are tender. Season finally with a squeeze of lemon or lime juice.
- Serve in a flat bowl garnished with pea sprouts and chopped coriander. Bowls of brown rice are the perfect accompaniment to the curry.
- Make all year round by adding any seasonal greens to this soup.
Saturated Fat (g)2.0
Dietary Fibre (g)3.3