IngredientsSpiced maple syrup (makes 16 serves):
- 1 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 star anise
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cloves
- 1 Tbsp spiced maple syrup
- 30ml shot coffee
- 1 cup So Good Barista Almond Milk
- Ground cinnamon, to garnish
MethodSpiced maple syrup (makes 16 serves):
- Place all the ingredients into a saucepan and place over a low to medium heat. Cook while stirring for 2-3 minutes, then pour into a heatproof jar.
- Place in the fridge and leave to cool for a minimum of 1 hour. Store in the fridge for up to a month.
- To make a spiced maple latte, spoon 1 Tbsp of spiced maple syrup into a mug or heat proof glass.
- Pour a fresh 30ml espresso shot over the maple syrup, then stir to combine.
- Place the So Good Barista Almond Milk in a milk frother or jug to steam until smooth. Pour over the coffee, and sprinkle with ground cinnamon to serve.
Dietary Fibre (g)2