- 1.5 cups So Good Almond Milk Unsweetened
- 1 cup quick oats
- Pinch sea salt
- 2 scoops vegan protein powder - vanilla (optional)
- 1 orange (zest half, cut wedges to serve)
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tbs almonds
- Pinch cinnamon
- Pop the So Good Almond Milk, quick oats and sea salt in a microwave-proof bowl.
- Cook on high for 1 minute. Take out and stir. Cook for another 1-2 minutes, depending on your microwave. The oats should be fluffy and still a little “wet”. If they have dried out, just add some more So Good!
- Add the vegan protein powder (if using) and 1/2 teaspoon of orange zest to the oats, and stir through. If at any point the oats feel too dry / sticky, just add more So Good.
- Serve up the oats in two bowls, top with chia seeds, toasted almonds and cinnamon to taste. Add an orange wedge to finish off.
Saturated Fat (g)1
Dietary Fibre (g)5.4