Skip to content
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup So Good™ Oat No Added Sugar
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup sunflower oil or other neutral oil
- 2 medium carrots, grated
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped dates
- 1 cup wholemeal flour (150g)
- 3 Tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 Tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 170ºC fan bake. Line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper cases or grease well with margarine.
- Whisk eggs, oat milk, honey and oil together in a large bowl. Stir in carrot, banana and dates.
- Add flour, seeds, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Mix together until just combined.
- Divide mixture between muffin tin holes, filling them to the top. Bake for 20 minutes, until golden brown and muffins spring back when gently pressed on top.
- Leave to cool in tins for 10 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack.
- Muffins are great served warm or cold. Store in an airtight container in a cool place - they will keep well for 3 days.
Saturated Fat (g)