- 1 green apple, peeled and grated
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup So Good Almond Coconut Milk Unsweetened
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1.5 tbs shredded coconut
- 1 tbs almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 mango, cubed OR 1 cup of frozen mango, thawed
- Mix grated apple with oats, milk, cinnamon and 1 tablespoon coconut in a small bowl until well combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
- Top with the chopped almonds, mango and leftover coconut.
- Best prepared a day ahead.
- Any dried fruit can be added to the soaked oats.
Saturated Fat (g)4
Dietary Fibre (g)9.5