- 1L So Good Vanilla Bliss frozen dessert
- 1 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup pistachios, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut, lightly toasted
- Place So Good Vanilla Bliss in large bowl and break up with a knife. Set aside to soften for 10 minutes.
- Place berries in a separate bowl and lightly crush with a fork.
- Use a large metal spoon to fold the crushed berries, nuts, and coconut through the softened frozen dessert.
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper. Spread mixture into prepared tin and cover top with another piece of baking paper. Refreeze for 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove frozen dessert from tin when ready to serve. Peel off paper and cut loaf into 8 thick slices. Cut each slice in half to make 16 bars. Store extra bars in freezer.
- Fresh mango, or other seasonal fruit, can be substituted for the raspberries.
- We used a 24 x 11cm loaf pan, but any tin that holds more than a litre of liquid is fine.
Saturated Fat (g)2
Dietary Fibre (g)1.3