- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk, or So Good Soy or Almond Milk
- Salt and pepper
- 3 cups frozen stir-fry veggies, slightly thawed
- 3/4 cup grated Edam cheese
- 4 Weet-Bix wheat biscuits, crushed
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Lightly oil a rectangle (23 x 33 cm) baking dish.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Stir through veggies. Fold in cheese and crushed Weet-Bix wheat biscuits.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and smooth top. Bake 35 - 40 minutes until golden and cooked through.
- Cool in pan, cut into 12 pieces.
- Frozen vegetables can be replaced with an equal quantity of lightly steamed fresh veg. We like green beans, broccoli, carrot, onion and red capsicum – but feel free to use any of your favourites.
Saturated Fat (g)3
Dietary Fibre (g)2.8