- 1/2 cup quinoa flakes
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup (60g) dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup (40g) pepitas or pumpkin seeds, roughly chopped
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 cups So-Good™ Regular soy milk
- 200g frozen or fresh boysenberries
- 1 tbs honey, optional
- 1/4 cup pistachios, peeled, roughly chopped, optional
- 1/4 cup quinoa puffs
- Place quinoa flakes, oats, cranberries, pumpkin seeds and cinnamon in a saucepan. Stir to combine. Pour in soy milk and combine.
- Heat saucepan over a medium heat. Cook and stir until mixture comes to the boil. Reduce heat to low; cover. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until mixture is soft and thickened to porridge consistency. Add more soy milk if it becomes too thick.
- Place the boysenberries in a small saucepan. Add 2 tbs water and honey if desired. Heat on a medium heat. Cook the boysenberries for 2-3 minutes, until the berries have slightly broken down.
- Divide porridge among 4-6 serving bowls. Top with warm boysenberries, pistachio crumb and quinoa puffs for a little crunch.
- Any fresh or frozen berries can be substituted for boysenberries.
- Prepare the porridge the night before, and allow to soak overnight to make the morning a bit quicker and easier.
Saturated Fat (g)2
Dietary Fibre (g)6