- 1 head of garlic
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1L water
- 10g vegetable stock cube, crumbled
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 cup So Good Regular soy milk
- Slice the top off the head of garlic and cover with aluminium foil. Roast in a hot oven, 200°C, for 45 minutes or until the garlic is soft.
- Meanwhile heat oil in a large saucepan and saute onion until soft. Add the potatoes, water, stock cube, nutmeg and bay leaves. Bring to the boil and reduce heat to moderately low and simmer for 30 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
- Add the So Good Regular and squeeze in the softened garlic cloves. Remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly. Discard the bay leaves and blend the soup in a food processor until smooth. Serve with crusty wholegrain bread.