- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbs cocoa powder
- 2 tbs So Good Oat milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs margarine reduced fat, melted
- 1/4 cup wholemeal flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate bits
- ½ cup Icing sugar
- 4 tbs margarine reduced fat
- 1 tbs So Good Oat milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- 3 drops pink food colouring
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a 20cm square cake tin with baking paper.
- Place eggs and sugar in a medium mixing bowl and beat until light and fluffy.
- Place cocoa in a small bowl and blend with soy milk, oil and margarine. Fold into the egg mixture then fold in flour and choc bits.
- Place into a prepared tin and bake for 15-20 minutes. Leave to cool in tin.
- For the optional icing, mix together icing sugar, margarine, oat milk and food colouring until smooth.
- Spread the icing onto the cooled brownies then cut into pieces and serve.
Saturated Fat (g)3
Dietary Fibre (g)1