- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 cup Almond Coconut Milk Unsweetened
- 1 cup self-raising wholemeal flour
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple pieces in natural juice, drained
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Combine oats and Almond Coconut Milk in a large bowl. Stand for 10 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and gently fold together.
- Spoon mixture into 12 lightly greased muffin holes.
- Bake in a moderate oven, 180°C, for 25-30 minutes or until cooked.
- 440g can crushed pineapple will make 2 batches.