- 2 frozen ripe bananas
- 2-3 pitted dates
- 2 cups So Good™ Oat Milk
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup rolled oats (optional)
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon + extra to serve
- 1 Tbsp roasted chopped peanuts (optional)
- Place all ingredients except for roasted peanuts in a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into two large glasses. Dust with extra cinnamon and sprinkle with chopped nuts, if using. Serve.
- For an extra cold milkshake, add a few ice cubes before blending.
Saturated Fat (g)4
Dietary Fibre (g)7