- 1/4 cup (200g) millet
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup tinned fruit in spring water or light syrup
- 1/4 tsp freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 2 cups So-Good™ Unsweetened Almond milk
- 40g brazil nuts
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Place millet in a large glass jar with a lid and pour in 3 cups of warm water, and cider vinegar. Leave to soak overnight. Next day, drain and rinse under water. Place millet in a saucepan and cover with water. Cook for 10 mins until tender. Drain and allow to cool.
- In morning, place 1 cup of the cooked millet in a blender, high speed smoothie maker, or food processor. Add the banana, tinned fruit, nutmeg, honey, milk, brazil nuts and ice cubes. Blend until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Serve immediately in bowls and top with fresh fruit, yoghurt and roughly chopped nuts to garnish.
- Any type of tinned or frozen fruit can be used to give a different flavor combination.
Saturated Fat (g)3
Dietary Fibre (g)5