- 3/4 cup wholemeal flour
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup self-raising white flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 420g can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 banana mashed
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3 tbs margarine, melted
- 1 cup low-fat milk or soy milk
- 1 cup Sanitarium Light 'n' Tasty™ Macadamia and Honey Oat Clusters
- Sift flours and sugar into a large bowl.
- Combine pineapple, banana, egg, margarine and milk in a large jug.
- Gently fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients until just combined. It is important not to over-mix.
- Spoon mixture into 12 lightly greased ½ cup muffin moulds. Sprinkle with Light 'n' Tasty Clusters.
- Bake in a moderate oven, 180°C, for 30 minutes.