- 1/2 cup quinoa flakes
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- 1 cup So Good Coconut Milk Unsweetened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp organic lemon zest
- 1 tbs plant based vanilla protein powder (optional)
- 2 small bananas
- 2/3 cup frozen berries
- 2 tbs hemp seeds
- Soak quinoa flakes and chia overnight in Coconut Milk. This step is optional but makes it extra creamy and easier to digest!
- Add quinoa flakes, chia, milk and vanilla to a pot and simmer, stirring for 5-10 minutes.
- Add lemon zest and protein powder (if using them) and continue cooking until thick and creamy.
- Spoon into a bowl and top with sliced banana, berries and hemp seeds. Enjoy!
- Prepare the porridge the night before, and allow to soak overnight to make the morning a bit quicker and easier.
Saturated Fat (g)2
Dietary Fibre (g)8.1