- 3 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups So Good Coconut milk Unsweetened
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup raisins, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped dried mango or dried apricots
- 2 tablespoons LSA (Linseed, Sunflower and Almonds)
- 1 medium apple, peeled, grated
- 1 medium pear, peeled, grated
- To serve, strawberries, halved, blueberries and slivered almonds
- Combine oats, So Good Coconut milk Unsweetened, juice, honey, raisins and dried mango in large bowl. Cover; refrigerate overnight.
- Next morning in a saucepan add the soaked oats, LSA, almonds apples and pear and a little more coconut milk or water if mixture is too thick. Heat slowly over a low heat, for about 5 minutes.
- Serve in warm bowls topped with strawberries, blueberries and slivered almonds and extra So Good Coconut milk Unsweetened.
- Best prepared a day ahead.
- Any dried fruit ca n be added to the soaked oats.
Saturated Fat (g)2.0
Dietary Fibre (g)6.2