- 2 cups So Good Lite soy milk
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- pinch ground black pepper
- knob of fresh ginger, sliced
- 4 cardamom pods, bruised
- 2 teaspoons honey
- ground cinnamon, for garnish
- Place all ingredients, except honey and cinnamon, into a small saucepan and bring almost to boil, stirring constantly.
- Simmer for 2-3 minutes, then remove from heat and stir in honey to dissolve.
- Strain, discarding ginger and cardamom pods, and serve hot
in mugs with a sprinkle of cinnamon on top.
- Variation: Use other plant-based milks such as almond milk.
- Mix in a blender before serving to make it foamier.
- Try adding 1 teaspoon of coconut oil for a richer taste.
Saturated Fat (g)1
Dietary Fibre (g)0