Skip to content
- 1 cup brown jasmine rice
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup So Good Coconut Milk Unsweetened
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Place rice, water, coconut milk and salt in a heavy based saucepan.
- Bring mixture to the boil then reduce heat to the lowest simmer you can achieve, cover and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stand for 5 minutes then fluff with a fork.
- Serve with your favourite curry.
- Cover rice with water and stand for 1/2 hour. This will reduce the cooking time.
- If you own a rice cooker it can be cooked in it.
- Long grain brown rice can be also used in this recipe.
Saturated Fat (g)