- 3 cups of So Good Coconut Milk
- 1 cup cold water
- 2 medium heads of broccoli, chopped
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion chopped
- ½ tsp of salt
- Chop onion and garlic.
- Heat 1-2 tsp preferred oil in a large pot.
- Add onion, garlic and salt.
- Saute until soft.
- Add coconut milk and water.
- On a low-medium heat bring to a gentle simmer.
- Add the broccoli, spinach and cook in hot milk until tender.
- Remove from heat and blend with your preferred blender (stick blender or a suitable standard blender - be careful - it's hot!).
- Season and serve.