Ingredients2 1/2 cups white self-raising flour
2 cups desiccated coconut
1 tsp cinnamon
1 1/2 cups So Good™ Coconut Milk Unsweetened
1/2 cup oil
1/3 cup honey
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 tbs flaked coconut
- Combine flour, coconut and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Place coconut milk, oil, honey and eggs in a large bowl and whisk until combined.
- Gradually add liquid ingredients into flour mixture.
- Transfer mixture into la lightly 14cm x 25cm greased loaf pan. Sprinkle with flaked coconut.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until skewer comes out clean. Cuts into 12 slices.
- Cut coconut bread can be frozen and used in lunchboxes or toasted in sandwich maker for quick breakfast or snack.
Saturated Fat (g)11.0
Dietary Fibre (g)3.8