For the chia pudding:
- ¾ cup So Good Oat Milk No Added Sugar
- 3 tbs chia seeds
- 1 tbs desiccated coconut
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ½ cup frozen raspberries, defrosted
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tbs So Good Oat Milk No Added Sugar
For the garnish:
- 3 tbs soy yogurt
- 30g frozen berries of your choice
- Mix the oat milk, chia seeds, coconut and vanilla in a bowl. Cover and allow to soak in the fridge overnight.
- Place berries, chia seeds, maple syrup, and oat milk in a pot and bowl over a low-medium heat. Stir until the raspberries have broken down and the mix has turned to a thick jam.
- Remove the chia jam from the heat, cool and set in the fridge overnight.
- Pour thickened chia pudding into a bowl, top with chia jam, soy yoghurt and some extra berries.
Dietary Fibre (g)21