Skip to content
- 1 cup So Good Soy Regular
- 3/4 packed cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup sunflower oil
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 packed cup grated carrot
- 2 ¼ cups wholemeal flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts + 1/2 cup raisins
- Preheat the oven to 180*C. Grease and line a loaf pan and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the soy milk, brown sugar, sunflower oil, orange zest, orange juice, vanilla extract and grated carrot.
- Add in the flour, baking soda, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Mix well to combine. (If adding walnuts and raising, gently fold in).
- Transfer batter into loaf pan and bake for 55 minutes or until golden on the outside and a skewer inserted into the centre of the loaf comes out clean.
- When cool enough to handle, transfer onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Enjoy immediately or wrap/store in an air-tight container at room temperature for up to 3 days or in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Saturated Fat (g)