- 3/4 cup wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1 cup white self-raising flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 125g oil
- 3/4 cup So Good Regular, soy milk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup carrot, grated
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 tsp orange rind, grated
- 3 tsp orange juice
- Place flours, baking powder and sugar into mixing bowl. Combine oil, So Good Regular, eggs, carrot and pineapple. Stir into dry ingredients until just combined.
- Spoon into paper cases. Bake in a moderate oven for 15-20 minutes or until cooked.
- Mix together icing sugar, rind and enough orange juice to make spreadable icing.
- Cover with icing when cooled completely.
- To turn these yummy cupcakes into muffins, just use muffin tins instead of cupcake tins. Sprinkle sifted icing sugar over muffins instead of icing. This helps to cut sugar content.
Saturated Fat (g)1
Dietary Fibre (g)1.9