- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 1 egg
- 150ml So Good Regular soy milk
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1/3 cup soy flour
- 2 tbs pea flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp caraway seeds
- Preheat the oven to moderately hot 200°C. Grease and line a shallow 20cm square cake tin.
- Place the carrot, egg, So Good and olive oil in a blender and process until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Sift the flours and salt together, then quickly fold into the carrot mixture using a metal spoon. Be careful not to overmix.
- Gently spoon the mixture into the prepared cake tin and spread out evenly. Sprinkle with the caraway seeds and bake for 20 minutes, or until firm to touch. Cut into large rectangles and serve warm or cold.