- 3 eggs
- 1 ½ tbs honey
- 2 ½ cups So Good Regular soymilk
- 1 tbs margarine
- 8 slices rye/grain bread, crusts removed
- ¾ cup dried fruit salad chunks
- Place eggs, honey and So Good in a bowl. Whisk well.
- Spread margarine onto bread and cut into triangles.
- Place a layer of bread into a round ovenproof dish and sprinkle with ½ cup of the fruit. Gently pour half the custard mixture over the fruit. Place remaining bread into dish in a circular pattern, add remaining custard. Sprinkle with remaining fruit.
- Place pudding dish into a large baking pan filled with enough water to come halfway up the side of the pudding dish. Bake in a moderate oven, 180°C, for 40 minutes or until set and browned on top.
- Use a grainy bread to maximise fibre content.