- 1 cup white flour
- ¼ cup wholemeal flour
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup castor sugar
- 6 Weet-Bix, finely crushed
- 1 cup raspberries, frozen
- 1 cup blueberries, frozen
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup So Good Regular soy milk
- 3 tbs margarine, melted
- Sift flours, baking powder and cinnamon into a large bowl.
- Stir through sugar, crushed Weet-Bix and berries.
- Combine egg, So Good Regular and margarine.
- Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients, stirring gently until just combined.
- Spoon mixture into lightly greased muffin tins.
- Bake in a moderately hot oven, 190?C, for 30 minutes.