- 3 cups traditional oats
- 2 cups So Good Almond Milk
- ¾ cup apple juice
- 1 apple, grated
- 2 punnets raspberries
- ¼ cup flaked almonds, toasted
- 200g berry yoghurt
- Place oats, Almond Milk and apple juice in a large mixing bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Stir through grated apple, berries, almonds and yoghurt, sprinkle with berries and almonds on top to serve
- Try using other berries in this recipe, such as strawberries, blueberries or a mixture of berries.