- Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. This promotion may have additional terms and conditions and wherever possible the additional terms and conditions will be posted at www.newworld.co.nz.
- The Promoter of this promotion is Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited (Foodstuffs) and New Zealand Health Association Limited trading as Sanitarium™ Health Food Company (Supplier) (jointly Promoter).
- The promotion commences on 21/10/2019 and runs until close of trade on 24/11/2019 (Promotion Period).
- There are only 50,000 So Good™ Recipe Books to be claimed across participating New World stores Nationwide (Gift). One Gift per customer per transaction. Offer only valid while stocks last and are subject to availability.
- A customer is only able to receive one Gift for each eligible purchase. With a maximum of three (3) Gifts per day redeemed.
- Each Gift (whether whole or in part) is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash.
- The Promotion is only valid while stocks last within the Promotional Period.
- These terms and conditions and this Promotion apply to all participating New World stores across New Zealand.
- You are eligible to receive one (1) Gift each time you purchase any So Good™ branded products in one transaction during the Promotion Period at all New World stores nationwide plus online during the Promotion Period at www.ishopnewworld.co.nz (Eligible Purchase), but excluding Fresh Collective by New World stores and including Shoprite Inglewood (Participating Stores).
- You will only be eligible to receive one (1) Gift even if you purchase multiple participating products in your Eligible Purchase.
- Eligible customers can collect their Gift by presenting their receipt at the Customer Service Desk located at Participating Stores. Offer only valid while stocks last and are subject to availability and within the Promotion Period.
Eligibility to receive a Gift
- To be eligible to enter this promotion and receive a free Gift:
a) you cannot be a New World or Clubcard staff member;
b) you must have made an Eligible Purchase.
If Gift becomes unavailable
- Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, Foodstuffs is not responsible or liable for any loss suffered by any entrant in the event that the gift with purchase becomes unavailable for reasons beyond its control. In this event, Foodstuffs may substitute a gift of its choice.
Verifying compliance with these terms
- Foodstuffs reserves the right to verify the identity of any entrant (including an entrant’s identity, age, city/town of residence and place of employment) and to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Exclusion of liability
- Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, Foodstuffs, any Participating Store, their respective employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this promotion or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
- In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the promotion including eligibility the decision of Foodstuffs will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by Foodstuffs will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the promotion and these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- All entries remain the property of Foodstuffs and Loyalty. All personal information will be collected and stored by Foodstuffs, Loyalty and if applicable your Loyalty Card provider in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. You have the right to access your personal information and request correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993. Entrants’ personal information may be used to conduct this promotion and for future promotional and publicity purposes in accordance with the applicable Loyalty Card terms and conditions. By participating in this promotion participating customers consent to the use of their information as described above.
- Any questions regarding this promotion contact Supplier Julia Leece: Julia.Leece@sanitarium.co.nz.